[thelist] A Better Windows Email Client

Steve Lewis slewis at macrovista.net
Thu Aug 15 13:59:01 CDT 2002

Kid Stevens wrote:
> You appear to be the only one that has anything negative to say
> about.  I could argue all the problems you point out as user problems

If that is the way you see it, than let me point out that I have nothing
good to say for Eudora so I have been saying nothing at all.

Where I have problems: message composition, address book, signatures,
attachments, application speed, configuration .... I'll stop now.

I liked The Bat, but I last used it way back in beta.  It was buggy as
hell, but I loved where it was going.

I get by with Mozilla mail now, but wont be happy until the digital
signiture/encryption plugin is complete. (the only thing I would say
Eudora really had going for it)

</rant>

--Steve