[thelist] A Better Windows Email Client

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Thu Aug 15 15:39:01 CDT 2002

> -----Original Message-----
> From: .jeff [mailto:jeff at members.evolt.org]
> Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 2:08 PM

Regarding sig files ....

> how is that any different from outlook?

IMO, it was harder to find where to set up the sig files in Outlook.  I
always have to check the Help file to locate the set up when I want to make
a new one or change it.

> i find the fact that it inserts an html horizontal rule
> between my signature and the body of the message disturbing.
> i dislike the fact that it says i'm creating a message in
> plaintext, but i'm forced to use a wysiwyg editor of sorts
> (with all the html stuff turned off).

The old version I'm using doesn't do that.  It doesn't do HTML at all - a
definite + in my book.

> what happens if you move the attachment to another folder?

If I want them to stay attached to the message, I leave them in the
attachments folder (which can be anywhere on your hard drive.)

If I don't need it with the message, I move it to where I want it.  If I
want it with the message and in another folder, I copy it.

-- Kath Heytink
Web Designer
Winebow, Inc
www.winebow.com --