[thelist] Site check please http://www.rocky-hills.com/pasogold22k

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 15 16:51:01 CDT 2002

Try this.

It fails 4 out of eleven Mac Browsers I have installed.  Enclose all
the class names and in fact all the attributes with quotes.  Set all
measurements to one set unit, like px or pt.  If everyone is marked
the same the browser will not try and decide what to use.

I will not be able to look again until after 10:30PM MST.  Algebra209 tonight.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Warning,
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
They will make you crunchy and eat you with ketchup."
-Unknown Author