[thelist] Discussing XHTML and ROI with your "boss"

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Aug 15 17:21:00 CDT 2002

T> One thing we are going to have to tackle is telling our "bosses" why
T> XHTML is a Good Thing(TM).

If you need to have these conversations with them, you
probably shouldn't. If your boss is tech-savvy, she'll have
a good ideas as to why.

Explaining web development to a non-tech is like teaching a
cat to sing. It only wastes your time and annoys the cat.

"Why did you choose XHTML?"

"I'm thinking ahead. This will save you hours of time and
money in the long run. Plus, it will make our product
better, with relatively little work involved. Think of it as
buying a bond. It's quiet, cheap and easy. In the long run
you'll profit from it."

--
Frank Marion,
framar at interlog.com