[thelist] get height of div with js after changing it?

david currey dave at state51.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 18:15:00 CDT 2002

On Thursday, August 15, 2002, at 08:44 PM, Saila, Craig wrote:

> That makes sense. I had interpreted David's "change" as being the actual
> height property, not the contents of the DIV. Either way, you're method
> seems a great way of doing what he needs.

thanks .jeff and craig for helping me here, but i think i am missing
somthing here.

was you're method the "look into the clientHeight, offsetHeight, and
pixelHeight properties."?

the dom way works a treat (as you'd expect...hooray) so i have the moz
based browser covered but i cant get the ie win   pixelHeight
happening. and i also need to fixit for mac explorer too. any clues?

thanks again for your help and sorry for the time lapse i was deep in
mpg2 and machine was offline.

cheers ,

dave