[thelist] Site check please http://www.rocky-hills.com/pasogold22k

Amy Johnson amy at rocky-hills.com
Fri Aug 16 01:16:01 CDT 2002

Given my deadline I had to give up on CSS and redo the whole web site in tables.  I do want to eventually roll over to CSS but I now
realize that I MUST have multiple platforms for my development process to be successful.  I am currently looking into buying a used
Mac just for the purpose of testing CSS sites.  I have wasted huge amounts of time on this site and need some sleep.  Good night.

Amy

> Hi all.  I've got a problem!  I need to have this website done tomorrow (Friday) and I have just heard that it's a mess on
Macintosh
> IE5.  I do not have IE5 (cannot install it now that I have IE6) and I do
not have a Macintosh.  This is my first CSS tableless