[thelist] SQL problem

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Fri Aug 16 07:47:01 CDT 2002

> In another database, or table? I don't think that you have given us enough
> info to solve the situation. Are there two tables, two table in two
> databases, or something else? Can you describe the tables?

WOW, speedy results guys, thanks. Perhaps I should explain, I've opened the
first database, grabbed the Primary Key and turned it into a string.

set RSPKey = conn.execute ("select PKey from Descs")
set PKey = (RSPKey("PKey"))

and then use it to collect all the results that match it

("select * from FaveList where pkmatch =" &PKey)

which works fine and displays all the results. However, I don't know if this
is an Access issue, but instead of showing the results as
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 etc
it shows them as
11 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
which is why I want to order them properly.

Ta

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk