[thelist] Usability Ideas/Suggestions

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Fri Aug 16 08:31:00 CDT 2002

Mark Gallagher wrote:
>> Actually, I've always thought rev was kind of useless. Is there
>> *anything* you can say with rev that can't be said with rel?
>

> No, but anything you would say with rev that you're now saying with rel
> must be said from another page.

Yeah but any relationship from that page to this one is simply the
reverse of this one to that one and is therefore implied? ie, if that's
the next document from this one then logically this must be the last
from that one...

> I can't really see any practical uses for rev (who needs links pointing
> *towards* the page you're reading?), but it *is* different to rel.

>> Web: http://illuminosity.net/
>

> Oooh, domain-enhanced!

As soon as it's up and running anyway... heh.
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/
E-mail: lach at illuminosity.net