[thelist] Site check please http://www.rocky-hills.com/pasogold22k

Mike Stevens mstevens at members.evolt.org
Fri Aug 16 08:57:18 CDT 2002

Amy,  I looked at the site in Opera, Mozilla, IE6, IE5 and NN4.75 all on
Win2k... The IEs were the only browsers where the site appears to look
"normal" in.  While having a Mac would be nice for testing purposes,
downloading Opera and Mozilla will be almost as good in the mean time.  In
my experience, if the site looks fine on all the browsers listed above any
glitches will be minimal on a Mac.

http://mozilla.org/releases/stable.html
http://www.opera.com/download/