[thelist] Usability Ideas/Suggestions

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Fri Aug 16 10:56:00 CDT 2002

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR wrote:
>>De : thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
>>[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]De la part de Mark Gallagher
>>Envoye : vendredi 16 aout 2002 17:20
>>A : thelist at lists.evolt.org
>>Objet : Re: [thelist] Usability Ideas/Suggestions
>>

>>>Hence my original question: Is there a way to reference
>>
>>this structure
>>
>>>*from* the *parent* side? <a> doesn't contain this sort of
>>
>>semantic info.
>>
>>There is, and it's done the way you suggest: 50 <link>s.
>

> Do you have any real-life example of that?
> I've never seen it at work and feel like my culture is lacking.

I don't have one for 50 links, but... if you go to my web log
<http://luminosity.f2o.org/thoughts/>, you'll see that on the main page
I use rel="permalink" on the permalink anchors, and on the permanent
page I use link tags to link to the next and previous entries, as well
as up to the top...

--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/