[thelist] Needing help with a project

Liorean Liorean at user.bip.net
Sat Aug 17 04:06:01 CDT 2002

Hello, and sorry for cross-posting!

I've taken up work on my ViewStyles bookmarklet again, and among other
things I've made the bookmarklet url ieMac enabled.
Currently, the bookmarklet uses ActiveXObject("XMLHTTP") in ieWin and
XMLHTTPRequest in moz.
ieMac to my knowledge lacks XMLHTTPRequest or equivalent, but on the other
hand supplies other ways of getting the unmodified stylesheet source.

As I lack a mac, even access to a mac, I need some codeveloper who can do
the ieMac part of the programming. A help in getting the last missing piece
together for moz and ieWin as well - the display of the source styles as
written inside a style tags, preferably unmodified - would also be nice.
(Not to speak of the even more future project of getting meta-tag included
stylesheets, http header included stylesheets and XML PI included
stylesheets to work and be distinguished from the other inclusion methods)

To have a look at the bookmarklet source, look at
<http://members.evolt.org/liorean/viewstyles-c.js> for commented version,
<http://members.evolt.org/liorean/viewstyles.js> for compact version. For
the bookmarklet itself look at
<http://members.evolt.org/liorean/viewstyles.html>

No money is involved as this is a hobby project of mine, but due credit and
recognition, of course.
Mail me in private if you're interested.

// Liorean