[thelist] XP pro equivalent for PWS? (was: SQL Help Please)

Burhan burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Sun Aug 18 23:08:01 CDT 2002

Hello rudy,

Sunday, August 18, 2002, 7:15:21 PM, you wrote:

>> I am trying to run asp pages on my winxp pro machine. I usd to use
>> PWS on win 98. Is there a comparable platform for xp pro?

There is no equivalent in XP. The only thing I can think of is IIS
(which is available on the XP Pro CD). I don't know if it is available
in the Home Edition.

Try the Add/Remove Applications --> Windows Components section. Look
for Internet Information Services. You will need your XP CD.

--
*---------------*
| Burhan Khalid |
*---------------*---------------------------*
| Email : burhankhalid[at]members.evolt.org |
| Web   : members.evolt.org/burhankhalid    |
| ICQ   : 6016166                           |
| AIM   : digitz0819                        |
| MSN   : burhankh[at]hotmail.com           |
| Yahoo : burhan_khalid                     |
There was a young fellow named Prynne
Whose prick was so short and so thin,
	His wife found she needed
	A Fuckoscope -- she did --