[thelist] XP's going round in circles

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 03:33:00 CDT 2002

Thanks for all the replies.

> Why is it behaving like that anyways???

I have no idea other than scan disk fixing an error on
the drive each time I try to boot up. No software/hardware was
installed the system was simply left downloading a file for an
hour. Nothing was run on the thing. Its on a network behind
a firewall.

I'll try making repairs with the XP disk and failing that add the drive
to this system and repair.

cheers,

Darren Yates
dn at dittodesign.co.uk