[thelist] Apache next error next stage

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 10:06:01 CDT 2002

ok I have just found this line of code, am I being totally thick here?  but is
this similar or equivalent to having a <a
href="http://127.0.0.1.co.uk/index.html">the link</a>

and how come I am not getting congratulations you have installed apache go and
open a bottle of wine immediately?

so if I change this

'C:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\shared\server_first.php'

'C:\testingmyphpfileslocally\indexfortestsite.php'
and have the appropiate folder and file(s) I will see the files etc.

Most importantly does this

'C:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\shared\server_first.php'

not mean that something is not confiured correctly?

Andrew