[thelist] Splitting the contents of an Excel cell

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 13:17:02 CDT 2002

I could reformat that on my Mac in about 10 minutes with Filemaker
Pro then output that into cells.

  To do that you need to open the file in Excel.  Do a find and
replace on "/" in Excel and replace with the "Tab" mark and save as
tab delimited.  Then reopen and set import to tab.  Read the Excel in
as tab delimited to verify that the text breaks as you want it to.

Still alot of hand work except for my original way.