[thelist] Evolt Newsgroups?

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 22:28:01 CDT 2002

Along with 7 million SPAM messages.  NNTP is about dead except for
sex binaries due to all the SPAM.  If NNTP was to find a way to stop
cross posting and SPAM unrelated to the group then I would vote for
an EVOLT group.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Warning,
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
They will make you crunchy and eat you with ketchup."
-Unknown Author