[thelist] Howto: align a floating div to the bottom of the page ???

Jon jon at daemon.com.au
Wed Aug 21 05:04:01 CDT 2002

I would like to align a div to the bottom of its parent div.
In this case the parent is a floating div. Ive tried a lot of stuff,
vertical-align: bottom seems to be unsuported in Mozilla 1.0
and height: 100% doesnt work either ( Ive put a height 100% on the body ).

My aim is to have a vertical navigation column, with some content stuck to
bottom of it ( and a gap in the middle ).

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Jon Hart.