[thelist] Apache PHP CSV

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Wed Aug 21 09:04:01 CDT 2002

[snip]
the page stays as it is, it just doesn't respond to the click

just checked the error messages

and this must be the error message for it

client denied by server configuration: /apache/htdocs

Any ideas what I ned to configure
[/snip]

This is that whole permissions issue that I pointed out earlier. You're
going to have to look into file permissions. I only have Apache for Windows
set up on a test machine and have not explored the .htaccess issues, I don't
know if Windoze uses this or not. Make sure that there are no hidden files
to see if it is there. You need to also check your httpd.conf for directory
directives. I wish I was better at the Win/Apache thing ... I am sure that
there are others here who are....

Jay

* Texas PHP Developers Conf  Spring 2003                  *
* T Bar M Resort & Conference Center                      *
* New Braunfels, Texas                                    *
* San Antonio Area PHP Developers Group                   *
* Interested? Contact jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com *