[thelist] NN4.08/Mac limit on <OPTION>s?

Howard Cheng howcheng at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 21 12:00:01 CDT 2002

It must be my version of NN4.08/Mac (stand-alone). I saved the source as
pure HTML and viewed it with the browser and it's still screwy. I think in
the end it won't matter, because the target audience of this site will
probably not have any people using this browser.

At 06:31 PM 8/20/2002 -0600, Kid Stevens wrote:
>A country list has how many names?  Well beyond the 32 your menu
>stops at.  That is what I was pointing out.
>
>This works well too.  There were 101 entries there with no load problems.
>
><SELECT NAME=year>
><OPTION VALUE=1900>1900
>...  All the rest of the years between removed for brevity.
><OPTION VALUE=2002>2002
></SELECT>
>
>Now with the <object> command I can place anything any place on the
>page.  So if my menu changes I send the update to the server.

Howard Cheng
howcheng at ix.netcom.com
AIM: bennyphoebe
ICQ: 47319315