[thelist] CSS tabs

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 16:08:01 CDT 2002

Stealing..er building on Rusty's cool CSS tabs posted at css-discuss
-- I've added the capability to click on a tab and have it change to
a "selected" color. In IE and NS, it will remove the bottom border so
it looks like the selected tab is part of the "bar", just like you
would like. It doesn't work in Opera though.

I don't know if it works or how it looks on the mac...

The JS checks for document.getElementById and doesn't fire the
function if the browser doesn't support it.

You can mess with the A colors and all that to your heart's desire.

http://www.thywordistruth.net/css_tabs.html

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();