[thelist] CSS: font-size fun!

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 21 20:32:01 CDT 2002

Try and use percentages off of 12pt text as a base.  It works fairly
well for me.

font-size: 80%; /* makes the font 9.6pts */

In CSS if the font-size works on a Macintosh Browser the xx-small
will be unreadable.  x-small will be readable.  Xx-small is
equivalent to setting the font size below 5pts.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"One of the profound miracles of the human brain is our capacity for memory"
-Jean Houston