[thelist] Dreamweaver and forms

Chris & Danielle Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Wed Aug 21 20:49:00 CDT 2002

The short answer is yes and no. No, DW will not create a database of any
sort for your application. Yes, DW can create the form and the database
insertion code in ColdFusion/ASP/JSP/PHP if you want it to. Most people
on this list, myself included, would advice you to build everything
yourself though. But if you read enough of the documentation for DW you
should find the section on building dynamic web pages using drag and
drop components.

//chris