[thelist] First Commercial Site. Check?

Jackson Yee jyee at vt.edu
Thu Aug 22 14:56:01 CDT 2002

"Daniel Medley" <dm at lgcy.com> wrote in message
news:000501c24a18$acd4e860$afc80ed0 at medley...
> Just finished my first site for someone else; http://www.chezbetty.com
> If you could please check it and let me know any thoughts, advice, or
> opinions I would appreciate it. How it behaves in various browsers and
> platforms etc. I know the CSS is a bit sloppy, I will fix that. Also, I
know
> it is hosed in NN4, that's okay. What about other browsers? Again, any
> comments would be appreciated.

Looks nice in IE6, Mozilla 1, and Opera 6.  One nitpick which I might add is
font-weight: bold; to the links in the left menu since the letters aren't
very easy to read against some of the darker regions of the background
image, and you'll also lose some style points from me for having the colors
look horrible in NS4 when it's so easy to create a separate stylesheet for
NS4 users ;-).  Otherwise, it looks like a great site.

Regards,
Jackson Yee
jyee at vt.edu
http://www.jacksonyee.com/