[thelist] SQL question

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Thu Aug 22 19:56:01 CDT 2002

> Rudy, I hate to contradict you (since you are the man, and all),

nope, just a guy who make mistakes regularly like everybody else

in fact, often enough that i've stopped trying to keep track...

> but wouldn't that query also return comp_id's from table "first"
> if table "second" had two rows with www_id = 2 for a particular
> comp_id?

of course you're right

two 4s, too

i guess i'm too used to structures like that being compound pks

i hope lauri bails me out on this one and says sure, unique combinations of
comp and www, no prob using a simple HAVING COUNT(*)=2

;o)