[thelist] Driving me nuts.

Daniel Medley dm at lgcy.com
Fri Aug 23 13:03:01 CDT 2002

At my site: http://www.lobowalk.com/ I've got this problem that is driving
me to plunge an ice pick through my temple. Everything uses the same style
sheet and everything looks like I want it to except in the archives July
2002 page. For some reason on this page the <div id="main"> floats further
right than on all the other pages in IE 6. It's the same code as all the
other pages and I can't, for the life of me, figure this out. Any help would
be appreciated. Save me from the ice pick, please.... I know it's probably
something stupidly simple but I've been without sleep for too long.

Daniel Medley