[thelist] CSS lists line height

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 24 16:09:01 CDT 2002

> From: Joel Canfield <joel at spinhead.com>
[...]
> Dude! Made me run all the way upstairs to grab mine and see how I
> could possibly have missed that! Turns out you're listed *right*
> before Shirley, and, well, I was looking elsewhere ;)

between shirley, mark, and i, and a few other books with evolters in
'em, i'm starting to wonder if glasshaus is a front for evolt.org...

> So, is a 'technical review' just making sure the facts/code is
> straight? (not to make it sound like a trivial effort, just wondering
> if it goes further than that.)
[...]

fact checking, reviewing the code and content for clarity, making
sure the stuff is appropriate (there might be different or better
ways to do something that tech reviewers can catch), making sure the
content is still in the scope of the book, etc...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself