[thelist] RE: Graphics: Protecting Original Photography

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at curf.edu
Mon Aug 26 17:45:03 CDT 2002

> The easiest would be to use JavaScript
> to disable right-clicking.

Except that this is, in my opinion anyway, just about the most obnoxious
thing a web developer can do, and is horribly inconvient to the majority
of users, who end up being criminalized (guilty by implied association,
I guess) by the very small minority of people that plan on intentionally
violating my copyright.

I've given up of protecting my images. What I should have said was that
I'm not interested in stopping people from downloading/sharing my images
-- I'm concerned with people claiming my work as their own.

--Ken