[thelist] search engine for multiple domains

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Mon Aug 26 19:50:01 CDT 2002

At 01:39 PM 8/26/2002, Jeff Marvin wrote:
>Are there any search engines that provide the ability to search content
>under a specific set of domains? (I am aware of some that allow searching to
>be restricted to one specified domain, but I want about 10-15 domains
>included in the collection being searched.)
>I would like to set up a search feature to be hosted on my site, that
>queries a search engine and returns the results from a set of
>domains/subdomains. The results should be in one list, not sorted by site.

Take a look at Google.....

http://www.google.com/services/free.html

"The optional Free SiteSearch enables you to
restrict searches to the domain(s) you specify."
--
Anthony Baratta
President