[thelist] Accepting Credit Cards online

Sam Richardson sam.richardson at outwide.co.nz
Wed Aug 28 00:37:01 CDT 2002

It will be subscription based, although it won't be time based, but usage
based. The code for this is written already though. I'm using PHP.

Anthony Baratta said:
> At 04:27 PM 8/27/2002, Sam Richardson wrote:
>>Has anybody had much luck with accepting credit cards online?
>>
>>I want to be able to process them, and if it is accepted, add the user
>> to a database that I am using (MySQL).
>
> I do this all the time. It's very easy, really. Which programming
> language are you using? Is this a subscription service or a product for
> sale?? ---
> Anthony Baratta
> President
> Keyboard Jockeys
>
> "Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative."
>
> --

Sam Richardson - Web Developer, OutwideLimited
DDI: +64 4 381-6841 sam.richardson at outwide.co.nz
Tel: +64 4 381-6820, Fax: +64 4 381-6821 www.outwide.com
Level 6, 61-63 Taranaki Street, Wellington, New Zealand
----
Warning: Confidential information may be contained in this message
and any associated attachments. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, send on or retain this message. Please delete it
and notify the sender by reply email, thank you.
----