[thelist] visited links displaying wrong in Opera

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Aug 28 01:46:02 CDT 2002

When I look at my site http://egbdf.info/ in Opera (I have 5.0 and 6.0.5 on
Win2K) all the visited links are a really tiny font; something near half
size. Here's the style for visited links:

a:visited {
font-size:1em;
color:#cc3333;
text-decoration:none;
background-color:transparent;
}

and the whole stylesheet: http://egbdf.info/styles/main.css

Even if I rename the stylesheet so it's not even referenced, visited links
are the same tiny font size. I've checked everywhere I can think of in
Opera's preferences, and there's nothing I can see that should be making the
visited links a smaller font. Unvisited links, active links, all other text,
displays exactly as I'd expect, and in any other browser, the visited links
display as expected.

I've tried changing the style in the stylesheet, and removing it completely.
Nothing has any affect whatsoever.

It's driving me crazy.

Any ideas?

joel