[thelist] CSS question????

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Wed Aug 28 14:45:01 CDT 2002

Matt, since you've defined the "global" class of .textnormal with no
specific tag names associated with it (such as a TD.textnormal or a
P.textnormal) you can omit the TD selector from the list like so:

> .textnormal 	{  font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; color: #000000;
> text-decoration: none}
>
> table		{ border: 0; }

And call the textnormal class within whatever element you see fit such as:

HTH!

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net