[thelist] PHP Apache & MySql the next step

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 04:08:00 CDT 2002

Hi Guys the subject makes all the amking of a good film title....

I have Apache runing and php is working fine at the moment with tuning so I have
installed MySql, which was the easy part, when I say install I mean unpack it in
the C:/mysql dir

So quick question is:

What do I need to specifically start using Mysql with php locally?  baring in
mind that all previous experience has been with php MySql connection via hosting
companies

Andrew
---