[thelist] Browser Stats

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Thu Aug 29 04:21:01 CDT 2002

I am a simple person, I want my site(s) to be able to be "read" by everyone.

I am not too expert and it drives me wild when I create a page that works in
IE and NS4.7 [my bottom line] only to find that it will not work in Opera.

I simply put that down to my lack of knowledge and experience. BUT I am
stubborn, I will persist and learn all the quirks of the browsers [ well the
major ones anyway ] because if put something on the web for myself or
someone else I will do my best to make sure that everyone who surfs to it
can at least see it.