[thelist] PHP Apache & MySql the next step

Benjamin kalos at carolina.rr.com
Thu Aug 29 08:49:17 CDT 2002

Since you've installed it onto a Windows based system I strongly recommend
the mySQL GUI package they have linked on the download page.  All it really
does is give you a graphical outlet to the mySQL server so you don't have
to go into a DOS window to look things up.  It gives you an outlet for
database/table creation and also helps when you're working on a script/page
and your query keeps hosing.  If you have trouble finding it I can send you
the copy I have (667kb) as an attachment or dump it to my tmp directory on
my webserver at home.

-benjamin