[thelist] Create tables on Local MySql

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Thu Aug 29 11:17:01 CDT 2002

> I had just quickly glanced at his query, wrote an (incorrect)
> replay and then flamed. Thanks rudy for returning me to my
> humble state. I shall shut up now.

hey, don't take it so hard

i'm sorry if you thought i was flaming you

the guy is obviously new, and there are gentler ways of telling him to do
some basic research

if you were humbled by my reply, consider how he must have felt after your
RTFM

i just thought it was ironic that you said RTFM right after trying to
correct him on mysql syntax that was fine

<tip type="additional mysql resources besides mysql.com">

MySQL FAQ
http://www.bitbybit.dk/mysqlfaq/

MySQL SQL
http://users.starpower.net/rjhalljr/Serve/MySQL/sql.html