[thelist] Create tables on Local MySql

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 14:11:01 CDT 2002

guy guys calm down

I was not offended....  The query I ran worked perfectly I was having peoblems
with the installation of MySql on win98 running locally with Apache, the config
needs to be tweeked thats all.

How many of you guys have read the documents only to realise that half of it is
analogy and that someone else could sum up in one sentence that someone else
spent a lifetime writing about!

The tips and help on the list are quick and easy to follow and that is down to
the time you want to spend either reading and replying or reading and deleting
or just deleting....

Thank you all for the help with installation of Apache PHP Mysql on win98 its
running and I just need to tweeka few things :)

Just beginning after only 8 years of web developing!

Andrew