[thelist] Is This A Copyright Violation?

Pat Meeks pmeeks at msn.com
Thu Aug 29 15:52:01 CDT 2002

Thanks, Evolters!

Many thanks to all who commented. The comments were *extremely* helpful and
raised several issues I hadn't thought about. I forwarded all the comments
to the owner so can now talk it over to see how he wants to proceed.

Regards, Pat

<tip type="Easy Win Outlook Express Backup" author="Pat Meeks">
Many people neglect to back up their OE addresses, messages and account info
because OE stores this information in several different directories. Getting
OE to consolidate and change where it stores its files to the
directory/folder of your choice makes for quick, easy backups and easy
restores. A few minutes following the instructions on this site will make
performing manual OE backups a breeze:
http://www.tomsterdam.com/insideOE/index.htm
</tip>