[thelist] (no subject)

Mark Gallagher mark at cyberfuddle.com
Fri Aug 30 07:40:01 CDT 2002

Once upon a Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:10:19 +0100 dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
"ian burrett" <burtware at hotmail.com> wrote:

> [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to build a site where i want to use the full width of the page but
> in Opera it keeps coming out with a 10px (ish) margin down the right hand side
> of the page, despite having set padding and margins in the <body> to 0px.

That sounds rather peculiar.

Hang on, I'll just fetch my crystal ball and go look at the site itself... hmmm, it's awfully cloudy tonight.  Must be some sort of thaumaturgical interference tonight; perhaps John Howard is giving a speech.

I'm afraid you'll have to provide the URI yourself :-)

--
Mark Gallagher
Desperately attempting - and failing - to stay on topic since 1999