[thelist] Opera problem (was no subject)

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Fri Aug 30 08:23:00 CDT 2002

My first guess would be that your page does not extend below the browser
window. If this is the case, I have found that Opera tends to leave a
10px space on the right-hand side in place of the scroll bar. Once your
page drops below the browser window this space will be replaced by the
scroll bar, thus making your design stretch 100% from side to side.

To confirm this a URL and the Opera version that you are using would be
helpful.

//chris

P.S. Always try to put a subject on your messages.