[thelist] ColdFusion Developer Edition

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Sat Aug 31 08:31:01 CDT 2002

CF Dev Edition only refers to the server part of ColdFusion and runs on
your computer locally. The applications that you create that run with
the server will work anywhere. Upload them to a host that supports CF
and they will run, they are not tied to any specific CF server.

The Developer Edition merely allows you to develop CF applications on
your computer without having to purchase a full CF license.

HTH

/chris