[thelist] OT - Network/Email problem

Michele Wandrei michele at inthree.com
Sat Aug 31 11:21:01 CDT 2002

> Just in case you've not looked at the obvious, ensure your
client is
> using the correct username.  (this is not meant to be
facetious!)

Thanks for the tip, Karen.  While that has been the case with
previous problems,  it's not the source of the problem this time
around.  I set up the email accounts in Outlook Express for them,
and they have successfully checked mail on a rare occasion.  I
only wish it were that easy!

I'm certain it's got something to do with their network setup
(but what do I know?).  My biggest hurdle is their "network guy."

Thanks to those who offered advice.  When we finally do get it
working, and I'm confident that we will, I will report the source
of the problem.  I really appreciate the help.  This is an
awesome list.
Michele Wandrei
inThree Design
www.inthree.com