[thelist] Creating a login script with ASP part II

Jasen Smith jasent at chartermi.net
Mon Sep 2 16:00:01 CDT 2002

In the example we have been workin with, the authenticated user is sent to a generic "members" page. I want to take the authenticated user and forward them to a page where they can view and modify their record in the MS ACCESS database. I cannot seem to get the authenticated user pass to forward correctly to aditional ASP code that will allow them to view or modify their record. I keep getting an object error when trying to re read the variables after they were authenticated. Could someone please help me with some code examples that would append to this articles code? Thank you :)