[thelist] SMTP Apache

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Mon Sep 2 16:46:02 CDT 2002

Thanks for the links, for some very bizarre reason all I need to do was put in
the ../ before the file path which now creates this:

Could not connect to smtp host : 9 : Bad file descriptor

Any ideas?

Andrew

> Could someone point me in the right reading direction for this one
>
> Warning: Failed opening './includes/smtp.php' for inclusion
> (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear')
>
> where Apache is running locally on win98 ?

Hi Andrew,

You should read the section of the PHP documentation about the include()
function, there are several parameters :
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.include.php

You should also pay attention to your path definition in php.ini
(windows style "c:/mydirectory/to_file_included")...

The default install path for Apache is "C:\Program Files/Apache
Groups/Apachexxx/", unless you're using a specific package.

Matthieu

---