[thelist] Re: IE5Mac horizontal scrollbar bug solved

William Kolean wkolean at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 20:57:01 CDT 2002

I noticed that 15 pixels is the exact width of the scrollbar, and in your
example you don't get the scrollbar as long as you stay to the edge of where
the scrollbar would be, if it were there. So does Mac IE5 give all
absolutely positioned elements a secret margin of 15px, or just the ones
that intrude in the scrollbar area?

William