[thelist] domain renewal

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Wed Sep 4 21:54:01 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Roger Harness
% Sent: 05 September 2002 03:43
% To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
% Subject: [thelist] domain renewal
%
% "Hello,
%
% Your domain name is due for renewal by Nov 5th.  Please call me to make
% arrangements
%
% 1 year $45
% 2 years $75"
%
% I'm looking at internic, verisign etc, just not entirely sure what I'm
% looking for, ya know?

You're looking for GANDI.net, who will transfer your unexpired
domain and add a year to its expiry date for €12 (about $10).

They also explicitly state that you own your domain, and they
don't.  Oh, and they provide free primary and secondary DNS
hosting if you need it.  And their actions (in my experience)
never take more than 24 hours to propagate.

They rock, basically.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com