[thelist] domain renewal

Nan Smith nansmith at heritageconcord.org
Thu Sep 5 05:09:01 CDT 2002

If you are looking for a cheap company in the US, I use godaddy.com. I
have 15 domain names for various clients registered there. they charge
about $7.75 for the transfer and registering the domain name gets cheaper
the longer you register it. If you register a name for 10 years, it is
only $7 a year. However, they only do all the usual ones, dot com, net,
org for the cheaper price, dot us, biz and info are about a dollar more.
Dot ws is even a little more.
I have never had a problem with them.
Nan