[thelist] CSS Layout Help, O6+ Problem

Brian W. Reaves brian at brianreaves.com
Fri Sep 6 10:22:02 CDT 2002

<snip>
Really?  I checked it in IE6, Op6 and Moz1.1 and I can't really see a
difference.
</snip>
TjL,

Interesting, on the right edge of the table, the cell with “Home | Search |
Login | Contact Us” extends beyond the outside edge about 1 or 2 pixels. On
my machine; If I make the cell extend the full row using colspan=”2”, it
does not do it. Other browsers display as I want on Win2k.

I know the CSS properties are customizable in the O6+ preferences; maybe I
have something screwy in mine. How do you have yours set?

TIA,
B.