[thelist] Please help me kill MySQL on my iBook (before it kills me)

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Fri Sep 6 18:42:01 CDT 2002

I don't know about OS X but on FreeBSD you can do kill <pid> pid being the
process id, as im sure you know, from the command line and it will kill the
process. have you tried that?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion