[thelist] CF: Request for Opinion

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Sep 6 20:19:01 CDT 2002

> was that teensie-weensie troll aimed at me?  okay, i'll bite

Rudy,

You are far too fair tempered for people to aim trolls at
you. The more suitable bait for you would be a gnome.

<tip type="On-line Dictionaries" author="Frank Marion">

Web developers actually do something more than write code.
We sometimes write English (or any given spoken language) as
well.

It pays to enrich your vocabulary, and one of our favourite
tools can come in handy: Google. Google has an excellent
directory (an categorized group of links) that it's
minimalist interface makes easy to overlook.

http://directory.google.com/

Check out the 'dictionary' category.
http://directory.google.com/Top/Reference/Dictionaries/

</tip>