[thelist] CSS/XHTML Sitecheck request

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Mon Sep 9 10:52:01 CDT 2002

Looks goods to me. Nice layout and design. Very clean and easy to find
ones way around. The only confusing thing I found was with the menu
system on the left hand side. If I click on a link I expect to go
somewhere, whereas the bottom links (from the homepage) simply expand
one area and collapse another. It took me several attempts to figure out
what exactly was going on and how to get back to where I was in the menu
  system.

The CSS looks great on windows - mozilla 1.1, IE6, Opera 6.03.

I like the menu setup in Opera better then in IE or Mozilla, it is much
easier to navigate and less confusing.

If you need screen caps just shout.

/chris

--
Web Developement | ColdFusion | Programming

<www.fuzzylizard.com>
chris at fuzzylizard.com